oh, for fuck's sake, i decided i was going to update pleroma and it decided it was going to be unable to run a migration
Well, I think I figured out what the issue is.
There was a migration that was added down the line that removes a field in the database. Then, an earlier migration was added that tries to modify that same field in the database. This leads to it freaking out because it can't modify the deleted field.
So I'm going to have to manually go through and remove every single time it tries to modify that field in the migrations. Making a backup real quick in case I screw something up irreversibly.
@frinkel hugs tight and kisses and nuzzles
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!